Lesson #1 - God Knows the Future
1. What two objects did Daniel say the king saw in his dream?
Daniel 2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold, a ______________ ____________________.
Daniel 2:34 Thou sawest . . . that a _______________ was cut out without hands.
2. What does the head of gold represent?
Daniel 2:38 Thou are this ______________ of gold.
3. What metal would represent the kingdom that followed Medo-Persia?
Daniel 2:39 Another third kingdom of ___________________ . . . shall bear rule over all the earth.
4. What metal represents the fourth kingdom?
Daniel 2:40 The fourth kingdom shall be strong as _________________.
5. What would happen after the fall of the Roman Empire?
Daniel 2:41, 42 The kingdom shall be ___________________________. . . . As the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
6. Would these 10 kingdoms ever succeed in uniting?
Daniel 2:43 They shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they shall _____________ _______________________ one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
7. What does the stone do to the other world kingdoms?
Daniel 2:34, 35 A stone was cut out without hands, which _______________ the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and __________________ them to pieces. . . . . And the stone that smote the image became a great ____________________________, and filled the whole earth.
8. Who will set up the final kingdom?
Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the _____________ of ______________________ set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed.
9. How can I be part of God’s final kingdom?
Revelation 3:20 Jesus says, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man _____________ my voice, and _____________ the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Do you want to be a citizen of God’s kingdom? Will you open your heart to the Lord Jesus Christ and allow Him in?